Service Level Agreement
Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this document is to describe the required Service Level Agreement (SLA) to allow users to utilise MySite Design Consultation Manager software.
The scope of the Consultation Manager SLA is to manage the service relationship between MySite and the Client.
The SLA is to be read subject to the Consultation Manager Terms and Conditions which can be viewed here and prevail over any inconsistent term of this Agreement.vailable.
Description of the Service
The Consultation Manager stakeholder data management software houses the Client’s database. Its primary purpose is to keep an electronic register of all community contacts generated by the Client and provide additional database management and reporting functionality within agreed service levels.
The responsibilities of MySite are:
- MySite is to ensure that your Consultation Manager system remainsoperational and that clients have access during normal business hours.
- Mysite aims to achieve 99.9% uptime during business hours, measured on aquarterly basis.
- MySite will schedule any discretionary system outages outside of businesshours.
- MySite is to ensure that Support is available during MySite’s regular businesshours which are 8.30am-5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. For Clients withdedicated Account Management, their AM will be on call for any urgentmatters outside of hours.
- MySite is to ensure that the standards amd procedures in this SLA aremaintained.
- MySite will attempt to rectify all incidents according to the targets in Section5.
- MySite will ensure that all data transferred is encrypted through 128 bit SSLsecurity.
The responsibilities of you, as The Client are:
- The Client is required to direct all support calls to the MySite Support Teamon 1300 850 058 or by email - email@example.com.
- All calls to MySite should be placed by the affected user, not via a secondparty.
- MySite will normally attempt to rectify the incident while on the telephonewith the Client’s staff member. Staff members are required to follow MySiteSupport staff instructions during this resolution stage.
- The Client acknowledges that while addressing incidents, the ConsultationManager software may become temporarily unavailable.
Service Level Targets
All service times quoted are based on a target that faults would be rectified or services restored within the defined time in 95% of all calls of that type. Regardless of the target, all work to rectify faults and restore services will be done as fast as reasonably possible.
If these targets are not met by MySite, the Client has the right to impose a credit towards their annual maintenance fees until services return to satisfactory levels.
Modifications, upgrades, development and configuration of the Consultation Management software will be negotiated, but the work to restore and fix the application will have priority at all times.
|Incident class||Target Fix Time|
|Critical||An incident that impacts on the ability
of the organisation to conduct business.
The problem if unresolved will continue to
have an adverse effect on production/operations and/or safety.
|High||An incident that has the potential to
impact the ability of the organisation
to conduct business.
|Critical feature or function not working|
|Low||An incident that has an affect on
operations but does not halt the
ability for the organisation to conduct business.
|Minor feature or function not working|
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us using the details below:
Attention: Customer Success Team
Address: PO Box 1217, New Farm Qld 4005
Phone: 1300 850 058