Since its inception in 2003, Consultation Manager has been a global leader in stakeholder data management solutions. In the past 14 years, the product has been used on more than $500 billion worth of projects and by more than 12,000 users across Australia, New Zealand, UK, Canada and Asia.
To continue to grow in 2017 and beyond, we recognise the need to review our current offering and optimise the data collection and management process at all stages for all users. It’s an exciting time for both our current and future clients as we push our horizons into a more global-facing arena. Our clients have asked for a front-end solution for direct stakeholder engagement both online and offline, and rather than develop something ourselves, we’ve looked to leaders in this space that complement our product, culture and ambition.
We are very excited to announce that Consultation Manager has acquired Social Pinpoint!
Our clients want stimulating visual interfaces and solutions for collecting stakeholder data, and Social Pinpoint is leading the way in this space. We’re so excited to be now able to offer a complete end-to-end solution.
Andrew McKay – Co-Founder and Director, Consultation Manager
What is Social Pinpoint?
Social Pinpoint specialises in front-end community engagement through direct stakeholder interaction, aiming to improve the way organisations engage with their communities and stakeholders. It is an easy-to-use, maps-based engagement tool that allows for quick data capture on a beautiful interface. A fellow leader in the industry, it’s the perfect yin to our yang for a complete and fully comprehensive engagement and stakeholder data tool.
What does this mean for you?
This acquisition means better, richer and more complete stakeholder relationship management.
- Customers now have access to a complete end-to-end stakeholder management system through seamless integration with Social Pinpoint
- Front-end engagement facility means a holistic understanding of your stakeholders for more informed decision making
- Through Social Pinpoint, community feedback and data capture is immediately pushed into Consultation Manager
- Existing clients of Consultation Manager won’t notice any changes in the interface
- Greater transparency and deeper understanding across your project and organisation
- Strengthens global reach and capability
‘Both organisations share a very similar working culture so the transition should be fairly seamless. The fact that we are both focused on a global market makes this a very exciting opportunity.’
Charles Connell – Co-Founder, Social Pinpoint
This acquisition is just one of many exciting developments coming to life at Consultation Manager. Stay tuned for more announcements on how we’re revolutionising the stakeholder engagement industry.