Full Stack Software Developer
About Consultation Manager
As global leaders in stakeholder engagement & community engagement, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA online tools to help manage and understand their stakeholders and communities (people like you).
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting and rapidly expanding global business. Co-located in both Newcastle and Brisbane, we are after new team members to help us grow.
Being based in both Newcastle, NSW and Teneriffe, QLD we are ideally looking for someone to work from one of these locations
We have recently released a brand new version Consultation Manager V4. This modern architecture approach means we are ready to commence rapid development of our aggressive feature roadmap.
To facilitate this we need software developers with a drive for customer focused development, to grow our new products into new areas to help delight our clients.
About Your New Job
The position requires someone with a passion for learning and understanding our customer’s domain. We don’t expect you’ll know everything but we want people who love to learn, share ideas and get excited about delivering features to real people.
You like to understand the motivation behind the work and how it fits the overall goals. You suggest new ideas when there’s a better solution.
- Full Stack Developer
- ASP.NET & .Net Core
- Confident with SQL Server
- You test your work before sharing with others
- Effective problem solving ability
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Comfortable with git
- You can effectively present information and you know when something looks great
- Understand responsive design concepts and mobile responsive websites
- Care about user experience
- Ability to communicate with and guide/support non-technical users
- You love to talk to customers and those that use your software
- Worked in remote teams
- Worked and/or implemented CI in existing projects
- Power BI
- Agile methodologies
- Are comfortable working in a small and distributed team (currently 8 developers between Newcastle & Brisbane)
- You’re not a designer but you can effectively present information and you know when something looks great
- You care about the user experience. You’re always learning. You can self manage. Experience working with startups a plus!
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table
- You have a passion for seeing direct results from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team
- You should have strong technical skills and want to become a product and industry expert
Why Consultation Manager
At Consultation Manager we aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion will always be taken into consideration.
- We are located on Beaumont Street, Hamilton NSW & Teneriffe, Brisbane, we have plenty of options for lunch and the occasional beer
- Work between these locations is also common
- This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements
- You can bring your dog to work!
- We offer long-term career opportunities
- Last but not least, a team that will support you the whole way
We pay market rates based on experience and bonus/equity are an option for the right candidates.
How to Apply
Send us a cover letter (most important) and resume to email@example.com