Front End Software Developer – Multiple roles (Brisbane and Newcastle Locations)
About Consultation Manager & Social Pinpoint
www.consultationmanager.com | www.socialpinpoint.com
As global leaders in stakeholder engagement & community engagement, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA the online tools to help manage and understand their stakeholders and communities (people just like you!).
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting, profitable and rapidly expanding global business. Co-located in Newcastle, Brisbane & the US, we are after new team members to help us grow.
With development teams based in both Newcastle, NSW and Brisbane, QLD we are looking for someone to work from one of these locations
We have recently released a brand new version of Consultation Manager. This modern architecture approach means we are ready to commence rapid development of our aggressive feature roadmap.
To facilitate this we need software developers with a drive for customer focused development, to grow our products into new areas to help delight our clients.
You know that less code, is maintainable code
You love working with a team and believe helping each team member grow is critical for team success
Our 3 pillars Growth, Impact and Fun are two-way streets. We provide an environment to help you achieve your goals and you help us with ours.
Sound like you? Then read on ….
About Your New Job
The position requires someone with a passion for learning and understanding our customer’s domain.
We have a solid roadmap that needs to be completed in the next 3-6 months on a foundation laid to build the next generations of our products.
Being a small team your voice and work directly shape our business.
You’ll deliver a release direct to our clients in your first week here!
- In-depth experience with React or Angular (React preferred)
- Experience introducing React/GraphQL to existing code bases
- You test your work before sharing with others
- Effective problem solving ability
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- You can effectively present information and you know when something looks great
- Understand responsive design concepts and mobile responsive websites
- Care about user experience
- Ability to communicate with and guide/support non-technical users
- You love to talk to customers and those that use your software!!
- ASP.NET & .Net Core
- SQL Server/Postgresql
- Full Stack exposure
- Azure/AWS or other cloud platform experience
- Worked in remote teams
- Worked and/or implemented CI in existing projects
- Agile methodologies
- You are comfortable working in a small and distributed team (currently 8 developers between Newcastle & Brisbane)
- You’re not a designer but you can effectively present information and you know when something looks great
- You care about the user experience. You’re always learning. You can self manage. Experience working with startups a plus!
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table
- You have a passion for seeing direct results from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team
- You should have strong technical skills and want to become a product and industry expert
Why Consultation Manager?
At Consultation Manager we aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion will always be taken into consideration.
- We are located on Beaumont Street, Hamilton Newcastle & Teneriffe, Brisbane. We have plenty of options for lunch and the occasional beer
- Work between these locations is also common
- This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements
- You can bring your dog to work!
- We offer long-term career opportunities
- Last but not least, a team that will support you the whole way
We pay market rates based on experience and bonus/equity are an option for the right candidates.